Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice


Often while I'm creating a custom design for a client, I get a glimpse into their lives as they share with me the reasons behind their celebration. I recently completed this colorful FavorCake for a lovely couple planning their baby shower.

The enthusiasm from the mom-to-be was so contagious. I could feel her excitement through her emails as she shared a little bit about herself and why this pregnancy was such a miracle for her and her husband.

I was thrilled when she revealed her baby shower colors and inspired when she needed ideas on what to fill the boxes with.  With such a bright color combination and the fact that she was having a girl, I immediately thought of "Sugar & Spice and Everything Nice". So besides making this FavorCake look as sweet as possible we literally added a little sugar, spice, and everything nice into each box with colored sugar, a cinnamon stick, dried flowers, and lemonade flavored candy.



Our congratulations to the expecting couple and their precious baby girl on the way!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

FavorCakes by Erica Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice