Monday, July 12, 2010

Besame Mucho!


Every since I completed this FavorCake I have been itching to post it on my blog but it was created as a surprise for someone so I've been waiting . . . until today. Yay!

I was excited about creating this particular design for a couple of reasons. One because it was to be given as a romantic birthday surprise so hey, score one for romance, and this was my first International order traveling from my small Texas town all the way to Spain.

Seriously, the whole time I worked on this cake, I was humming the tune of ♫ Besame Mucho :-)

Kisses!





3 comments:

Maria Soto Robbins on July 12, 2010 at 7:43 AM said...

How cool, Erica that it went to Spain! Very pretty and romantic. Love it!

Ces on July 13, 2010 at 5:43 PM said...

cute!

Anonymous said...

These are so cool and unique! Found you on Dreamers into Doers and glad that I happened upon you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

FavorCakes by Erica Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice