Monday, July 5, 2010

{Fresh Out of the Oven} Circus/Carnival Theme FavorCake


First I must apologize to my blog (kiss kiss, hug hug) for not posting in a while. Things have been a bit hectic lately often leaving me to wonder if the circus is in town or is it just at my house :-) Speaking of the circus, I'm so excited about this latest FavorCake although I must admit, it is not an original design by me (Gasp!). It's actually a replica of one of the many amazing cakes from The Pink Cake Box owned by the talented Anne Heap.

I came across their website recently and was simply blown away by their cakes. Talk about color, imagination, uniqueness, and just plain "Wow!". While looking through their gallery something about their Carnival First Birthday Cake inspired me. I had to see if I could "reincarnate" it in the form of a FavorCake.

So I contacted them to ask about recreating their carnival cake not knowing if they would respond back let alone give me their blessing but they were so kind and gracious to do both. Thank you Pink Cake Box! I just hope I've done your wonderful cake design justice :-)



5 comments:

Maria Soto Robbins on July 5, 2010 at 5:58 PM said...

That's sooo cute, Erica! Love the whole composition and colors. Wish I had a little one to celebrate with one of these!

Ayca HOSER on July 5, 2010 at 6:36 PM said...

Wonderful as always!

Ces on July 5, 2010 at 8:44 PM said...

How cute! I am your newest fan!

FavorCakes by Erica on July 6, 2010 at 7:26 PM said...

Thank you Ladies!

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I've ever seen your blog... I am completely blown away! What a creative and wonderful gift you have! Amazing work... I give you 5 STARS :)

OX~Jenny

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

FavorCakes by Erica Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice