Friday, June 18, 2010

All I Need is Some Wine and Cheese


I just wanted to add a quick post today. Both of my girls have been under the weather all week, thanks to those awful Texas allergies. So outside of cake orders, I haven't been able to do a craft for Party Favor Friday.

I was recently asked by a local charity I volunteer with to donate a FavorCake as a silent auction item for an upcoming fundraiser. The charity event is a wine tasting so I had wine and cheese on the brain when I created this. It kind of has a vintage Italian feel to it and would not only make a fitting centerpiece for a wine tasting but an elegant dinner party as well.

I picture it being filled with gourmet chocolates, mixed nuts or even lists of wine and recipe pairings. Okay, all this talk of food is making me hungry :-) Have a fabulous weekend!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

FavorCakes by Erica Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice