Here is the recipe below if you'd like to try it for yourself. Enjoy!
Spiced tropical tea cooler
· 6 cups water, divided
· 6 tea bags flavored with orange and spice
· 1 large fresh mint sprig
· 1 can (12 ounces)
· 1/4 cup sugar
· Ice cubes
· Orange and additional fresh mint (optional)
1. Bring 4 cups of the water to a boil. Place tea bags and mint in bowl; carefully add boiling water. Let steep 5 minutes. Remove tea bags and mint.
2. Place remaining 2 cups water, juice concentrate and sugar in a pitcher. Add hot tea; plunge until well mixed. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
3. To serve, pour tea mixture into ice-filled glasses. Score orange using zester; cut into thin slices. Garnish iced tea with orange slices and mint, if desired.