Tuesday, June 15, 2010

{Party Tip Tuesday} Check List Please!


Good or bad, I'm one of those people who makes lists for everything: "To do" lists, project lists, cleaning lists, wish lists, even creating lists for others in my house, notably the "Honey Do" list.  I may not accomplish everything on my lists but at least it keeps me focused on my day to day tasks.

Well adding to the "lists of lists" I recently searched the web for a party planning checklist, preferably paperless and I was really impressed with the one from Evite.com. It's free and you can manage it online or print it out. It looks extremely easy to use with a preset list of tasks that you set due dates for and check off when they're done. I also like the percentage ticker that tells you how much of your planning is complete.


So with my youngest daughter turning one this summer I think I'll be testing out this checklist to help me plan her party and report back on what I think.

If you have a party planning tool or tips you'd like to share, leave us a comment. We'd love to hear it!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

FavorCakes by Erica Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice