Monday, June 14, 2010

{Order Up!} Custom SpongeBob Squarepants FavorCake


We're at the beginning of another week. My my how time does fly. I can't believe half of the year is already passed. I just wanted to share a recent project I completed.

A mom planning a birthday party for her son who's turning four spotted my Mermaid Under the Sea FavorCake. She liked the design but wanted to customize it a bit to fit her son's party theme of SpongeBob Squarepants. She also requested that her son's name and age be displayed on the cake topper as well.

Here is the finished design. I love the look on SpongeBob's face. It's almost like he's saying "Surprise!" I hope her son will be pleased to have the one who lives in a pineapple under the sea at his party :-)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

FavorCakes by Erica Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice