Monday, June 7, 2010

{Fresh Out of the Oven} Grads and Light Fairies


June is a very busy month for many with Summer activites, weddings, graduations, and Father's day to name a few. And the heat, oh the heat! It's already 90 degrees in my neck of the woods.

Just in time for those Summer graduation parties is a custom graduation FavorCake made to match your school colors. I designed my demo cake after my own Alma Mater. It includes up to two school colors, coordinating ribbon, and a graduation cap cake topper personalized with your school name or initials.


Another design I recently completed is an ode to the Disney Light Fairy, Iridessa. My daughter and I are big fans of Tinkerbell and her friends and I absolutely love how actress Raven Symone has brought Iridessa to life in the Disney films so this was certainly a fun project to create. Of course now my daughter is asking me about making a Rosetta FavorCake. Hmmmmmm, a future cake design perhaps :-)

FavorCakes by Erica would like to congratulate all class of 2010 graduates and wishes everyone a wonderful week!




2 comments:

Rita W on June 7, 2010 at 6:24 PM said...

Oh so nice for the graduates!

Maria Soto Robbins on June 7, 2010 at 7:02 PM said...

What a great idea, Erica! A FavorCake made to match with your very own school colors. And love the Iridessa cake and colors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

FavorCakes by Erica Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice