Monday, May 17, 2010

Order Up! One Under the Sea FavorCake


Happy Monday everyone! It's been a little while since my last blog post. We had a loss in the family last week so my internet activity slowed down considerably but I was still busy working on my FavorCakes.

I love custom orders and this Under the Sea FavorCake was so much fun to create. It will be shipping out today to a home soon to be celebrating a birthday party for a special little girl turning five.

Hopefully we'll get some pictures of how the celebration turns out so we can post them on our blog. In the meantime, FavorCakes wishes everyone a wonderful week.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

FavorCakes by Erica Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice