Monday, April 12, 2010

Be a Good Little Monkey!


At 8am sharp every weekday morning, my four year old tunes into Curious George on PBS to see what new discoveries he'll find that day. Now my eight month old is starting to enjoy the wonderment of that curious little monkey. So with two fans of Curious George, or rather three counting myself, I thought it would be a fun theme for my next FavorCake.


What an irresistible centerpiece for a birthday party or baby shower. Our furry little friend sits on top of bright red and yellow boxes adorned with tiny blue, green, and yellow pom poms. The entire cake is tied together with blue ribbon featuring that well known yellow hat. This colorful design offers 12 handmade favor boxes great for filling with candy and party favors.

I must add that my oldest daughter is my number one critic. After finishing a cake, I always ask her opinion since you'll never get a more honest one than from that of a toddler. This time when the baby saw the Curious George FavorCake, her face lit up with delight as she immediately began reaching for it. I think it's safe to say this one received two thumbs up :-)




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

FavorCakes by Erica Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice