Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why FavorCakes ♥'s Twitter & Tori Spelling


So unless you've been living under a rock lately, and even that's not a good excuse, I'm sure you know about Twitter and are one its billion users.

I am truly a fan of Twitter. I love connecting with people all over the globe and discovering developing headlines like when a silver helium balloon might be flying over your state, the trending topics are always interesting (hence #ballonboy), and I simply LOVE tweeting. Occasionally I'll tweet about my FavorCakes to certain celebrities on Twitter just for the heck of it and surprisingly I've gotten some replies.

If I can do a little tooting of my horn, I've received tweets from the lovely @DENISE_RICHARDS, the beautiful @hollyrpeete, and the "happily unmarried to KISS bassist Gene Simmons for 26 yrs" @shannonleetweed.

I've also gotten a response from Tori Spelling, who has to be one of the sweetest and most down-to-earth celebrity moms out there. Long story short, my first attempt at sending her a FavorCake #failed. She found out through my desperate tweets to her and contacted me through DM. I recently sent her another FavorCake, the one pictured above, and now I'm just waiting to see if she received it. So if you see my repetitive dorky tweets to @torianddean asking if she got her FavorCake you'll know why. I'll keep you posted :-)

In the meantime, you can find me on Twitter under FavorCakes.

Happy Holidays!










4 comments:

DawnCorrespondence on December 5, 2009 at 11:49 AM said...

Wow, Erica! That is awesome! I hope she gets it!! Keep us posted...very cool.

Balance From Within on December 5, 2009 at 7:27 PM said...

Fun ! and love how festive your blog is set up for winter.

JaelCustomDesigns on December 6, 2009 at 8:48 PM said...

Popping in from UWIB!
Now following your blog.

You can find me at
http://www.jaelcustomdesigns.com

*I'm featuring blogs tonight and I'll give you a spotlight to gain exposure and get followers over here! :-)

Jayde on December 7, 2009 at 6:52 AM said...

Found you through Jael's Custom Designs. I too was listed as a featured blogger. What an honor! I absolutely love your favor cakes! They are just cute! Maybe I'll have a need for one in the future.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

FavorCakes by Erica Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice