Wednesday, June 9, 2010

{Wedding Wednesday} Seven Days in Vegas


I wish I could say I was spending seven days in Las Vegas but I'm not, at least not yet :-) A very dear friend of mine that I've known since kindergarten is celebrating her ten year wedding anniversary for a week in Vegas.

As a surprise to her husband, she plans to give him a small gift for each day of their trip so she asked me to create some gift boxes for her. I believe her exact words were a "sassy sexy favor cake".

Well I think red is about as sassy and sexy as they come. I made the bottom half of the boxes from black and white card stock called Paris Nights and used a rich red color for the lids which I accented with black tags numbered from one to seven.

She loved the boxes and I'm sure her husband will love receiving a gift for everyday of their trip. So congratulations on ten years of happiness and I wish my friends ten times ten more :-)






3 comments:

Rita W on June 9, 2010 at 10:06 AM said...

What a fun idea to add a little extra spark to a wedding anniversary!

Sara at Soap Rehab on June 9, 2010 at 10:45 AM said...

How fun!!! :)

sue114 on June 9, 2010 at 1:18 PM said...

Such a great idea! I hope they enjoyed them :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

FavorCakes by Erica Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice