Friday, January 15, 2010

Is It Too Late for Valentines?


If you notice the date this entry was posted you might think I'm crazy for asking if it's too late for Valentines. At the moment, we have about a month until we celebrate the day devoted to love.

One of my goals this year is to have my FavorCakes designed and posted on the website at least one month before the actual holiday. Let me tell you, thinking one month ahead does something to your mind in relation to real time.

I almost feel like I'm a little late with my Valentines FavorCakes and now I'm starting to think about St.Patrick's Day and Easter. I kind of feel like the craft stores when they bring in Christmas items starting in October, however for a stay at home mom with two little ones to keep up with, staying ahead is a must.

So here's to staying ahead while remembering to still take things one day at a time ;-)



5 comments:

Unknown on January 19, 2010 at 3:57 PM said...

I understand completely! I just love your favor cakes!!!!

Aquarian Bath on January 19, 2010 at 6:44 PM said...

I slow too! :) Hard to remember to plan for Valentines day when you are taking Christmas orders.

Aquarian Bath on January 19, 2010 at 6:45 PM said...

Haha.. English is my first language, but I'm real tired and going to bed now. LOL

Gold Crest Bags on January 19, 2010 at 8:00 PM said...

I will be trying to keep up with you. Lovely blog.

Anonymous said...

Your favor cakes are awesome. Is it really only a month away? Where does time go? rita w

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

FavorCakes by Erica Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice