Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Why FavorCakes Really ♥'s Twitter & Tori Spelling


To those who read my previous post on why I love Twitter and my mission to get a FavorCake to Tori Spelling, I can now say Mission Accomplished. The very same day I posted that blog entry I got a tweet from Ms. Spelling:


Naturally I was beaming from ear to ear after reading that and couldn't wait to see a picture. Well a day or two went by and no picture yet. Yes I do know she has a life and better things to do than photograph my FavorCake so I just figured she forgot. I was still so grateful for how nice she'd been and for allowing me to send her a cake so it was all good.

Well after coming back from running errands the other day, I get on the computer to feed my Twitter addiction and found this:

Click image to view picture

Yeah! So a big thank you to Tori Spelling for sharing a picture of my FavorCake with her Twitter followers. I hope she fills it with goodies to share with family and friends :-)

Happy Holidays!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed with Tori that words can't even begin to express what I think, she's great!! Congrats on the wonderful feedback!

Sara at Soap Rehab on December 11, 2009 at 12:57 PM said...

How exciting!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

FavorCakes by Erica Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice