Sunday, July 10, 2011

Where the Hell is Barney?


I'm in the midst of planning a birthday party for my youngest daughter who's turning two. She's totally in love with Barney the Dinosaur so picking a theme was a no brainer however finding Barney stuff has not been so easy. Let me rephrase that, finding Barney stuff that won't look like a leprechaun puked up rainbow in my house hasn't been so easy.

For example, when you google "Barney party supplies" this is what typically surfaces. No offense, but all of these colors together hurt my eyes so I've been on a mission to create a more toned down Barney atmosphere that doesn't induce seizures.





 I had do some searching and digging online but I eventually came across some appealing Barney related items. I pinned them with Pinterest to serve as my inspiration board.












And today I began ordering items for the party which includes these cute green and purple printables and this adorable Barney dress so now I'm really excited to start putting this shindig together. I'll be sure to post pictures of the finished party designed once it's finished. 
Paper Party Passion
Caterpillar Kids

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

FavorCakes by Erica Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice